Monday, July 6, 2009

Home in ATL

Chuck and I returned home in Atlanta yesterday afternoon after a 6 hour drive. It would have been 5 1/2, but that wonderful "leaving Myrtle Beach" traffic...... But, it is better than 7 1/2 to 8 hours. We are settling in, Chuck is back to work, and I found the most wonderful Kroger Store in the world! If I didn't know better, I would swear it was run by my dad.

Here are a few pics from the 4th of July. The first ones were taken during dinner/shopping at Broadway By The Beach. We did manage to get out there early, had dinner at 6, and made it back to the hotel by 9 (my parents are so proud right now!). On the fireworks photos, I was experimenting with the night setting on my camera without the benefit of a tripod, but the effect was not too bad.

Rhonda
























No comments:

Post a Comment